The latest from Amber Heard comes from her interview with Elle magazine due out in July. She taks about her marriage, and states: “Nothing is a dramatic change. We’ve been together for a long time now, so it’s been a fairly organic process,” Heard insists. “I have a fiercely independent spirit.”
Let’s break this down.
“Nothing is a dramatic change.” I’m not sure what she was expecting to be so dramatic. Many people have already said if she married Johnny Depp nothing would change for her. It would not help her gain bigger movie roles. Her lack of talent as an actress is what hinders getting better roles. More on this later.
Next we have, “We’ve been together for a long time now” No she/they have not. She has not been dating or around Depp a long time. 3.5 – 4 years of dating then marriage is not a long time. It’s JUST enough time to start finding out who the person you’re with REALLY is. Flaws, faults, secrets, and good traits one in all.
Next. “so it’s been a fairly organic process” here’s the statement that carries the biggest problem. Everyone has noticed this on different social networks and websites. “Organic process” This word organic means; an analogy in the creative process, used to describe a work such as a novel or movie script made in such a way that the various parts developed as they were written/painted/whatever.
Her statement and choice of the words *organic* reveals too much. This makes it sound as if they were never in love, and that they grew to love each other. It’s as if she’s treating love, and a relationship -like something that is written out, scripted, and already developed before getting into the actual relationship. This is flawed logic.
She also said,”I fall in love again and again.” She should have said over and over. She didn’t. No one is sure what she is referring to. Again and again she falls in love with Depp? Does she fall out of love again and again too? That’s the way she makes it sound. Teenager in love. Awwww. How cute.
Also, moving forward, another statement
“The thing that really scares me is the potential of losing my freedom,” I never want for my life to lose the ability to transverse the world, with freedom and ease—the freedom and ease I have worked so hard to acquire for myself.”
1. The word Transverse, is used incorrectly. Transverse means situated or extending across something.
The word TRAVERSE means travel across or through. move (something) back and forth or sideways.
She used the wrong word. (This is important for later in the post)
2. What part of your freedom would you be losing by getting married? Other than being able to date, and screw who you want, the only other freedom lost in marrying someone like Johnny Depp would be the freedom to get in, and out of places unseen. The ability to travel with ease without eyes upon you. You’d STILL have your freedom, just not as much privacy. She really doesn’t have to worry about this either because unless she is with Depp, or someone actually recognizes her, (which is rare, and limited to a fan seeing her on the street or in a restaurant, airport) no one follows her. She doesn’t have media waiting for her to show up. No freedom lost. Her statement sounds as if she’s self absorped and suffers from psychosis.
3. “The freedom and ease I have worked so hard to acquire for myself” time for me to get cranky and be a dick here. What in fucks name has she workd so hard for herself??? She didn’t even buy her own damn horse, let along fund her own way when she left home. She coat tailed on Tasya, and Depp. She plays her cards of deceit, and lies her way to “gain” things. She has yet to acquire anything for herself unless we are speaking of shitty roles SHE AUDITIONED for, or signing her own lease application at her apartment. Fuck you Amber, you’re lying again, psychosis…look into it. Daddy got you to Hollywood not you.
Last she speaks of her problems with obtaining good roles again. It’s a broken record. She ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS complains of this during her interviews. This is what she said. “I feel like I’m constantly fighting against my exterior, or this exterior presentation of myself because of how I look or perhaps because of who I’m with,”
1. WHY does she keep saying she’s so beautiful? No one understands this. She’s pretty run of the mill. Not sure why she sees herself as knock out gorgeous. Is this her way of making an excuse to feel better about lacking in talent? She isn’t a great actress. People have said this. She complains about not being offered better roles due to the fact she’s too pretty?????
So what’s the excuse for the actresses that are beautiful AND receive really great movie roles?
2. “or perhaps because of who I’m with” who you are with has NOTHING to do with getting good roles. It has NOT, and it seems she’s realizing this, it has NOT and will not get you better roles. It will not catapult you to fame or being a household name. It’s been three years of being WITH Depp and there are still many people that do not know who she is. If she means it’s keeping her from getting better roles, she’s ignorant. Not intelligent just ignorant, and in denial about being a less than mediocre actress.
3. She said, “I get a stack of scripts, like, once a month, and most of the time, you find these placeholder girls that are there to provide a bounce for the male character”
Like her role in Magic Mike XXL, or her role in The Rum Diary, or Pineapple Express, or Drive Angry, or even London Fields. She’s always the girl who gets screwed, and yes I mean literally fucked. The little bimbo girl. Time to think about this Amber.
Hollywood isn’t lacking great roles for women, it’s quite possibly the fact, you lack the talent to pull off more dramatic, serious roles. It takes being able to reach into a gamut of emotions, and different levels of human actions, and this is something that comes from actual life experiences thus relating to the role/emotions being carried out OR you have to have the ability to ACT, and draw it from somewhere and make it real.
What we may be looking at is, the lack of abilty to do that, yet the ability to play the ‘bounce for male characters” It doesn’t take much acting talent to play those parts. Why? She can draw from life experience. She’s blaming Hollywood for keeping her in the “sexy girl image” She says she’s fighting that image. Yet she keeps posing with her legs splayed out,, her mouth open, and accepting the sexy girlfriend roles. Contradicting herself. Boring for us to hear the same complaint over, and over when she is the reason it keeps happening. Not Hollywood.
My last point is this: Using big words, and trying to appear as though there is a large vocabulary with an extensive understanding of complex words. It does not make a person look intelligent. A recent study from Princeton showed that doing this actually has the opposite effect on people around you. People that do this are insecure and feel the need to over compensate for their lack of intelligence.
Amber Heard doens’t read “hard to understand novels/books” because she’s super intelligent she tries to read these books to make her actions, and beliefs justified. To make it okay to act on people’s kindness, and emotions. To validate using people, and to validate being selfish to try to gain more for her own self.
In closing, please don’t forget, because Amber sure hasn’t let us forget: “I did nothing to look the way I look. The genetic cards that anyone is dealt are not in their control.” True as that may be, we do have the control to grow up, accept responsibilty, and be a human being that is genuine, empthetic, and shows concern for more than just ourselves.
My patience is wearing thin with Amber Heard and when I say thin, I mean she’s one comment away from being cyber bitch slapped so hard even google won’t find her.
Study on Vocabulary: