- She’s obsessed with social status, and consistently wants to climb the social ladder.
- Her friends are social climbers as well.
- She gets mad when she doesn’t get what she wants.
- She loves loves loves her expensive brands ( hotels,purses, shoes etc)
- She wants to know your income, what assets you have.
Let’s examine some examples.
You buy her a bouquet of flowers (for no specific reason– because you’re a good dude) and she smiles and thanks you. You buy her a Louis Vuitton purse (see above) and she jumps for joy, posts it to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and possibly sleeps with you later that night.
Now of course, a purse is better than flowers. Any girl would react similarly to what’s above, however here’s where the gold digger differs.
- The gold digger has definitely Googled exactly how much that bag costs. In fact, she most likely already knew just by looking at it–which is why she was so thrilled.
- Gold diggers have a database of designer items just floating around in their heads. If “overpriced leather shit” was a category on Jeopardy, they’d nail it every time.
- She may also be likely to make a snide comment if it isn’t the MOST expensive bag LV has to offer. Something passive aggressive like, “This is a beautiful bag, but maybe you can get me the bigger one for Christmas.”
She isn’t interested in what you do for work. That is to say, she only cares about your salary, but she’ll pretend that she is for the sake of being sneaky. Really focus on her facial expressions.
She would rather eat in a really expensive restaurant with mediocre food, than a cheap restaurant with great food.
Soooo yeah the most effective apology is buying her something. – cough- Mustang-, throws tantrums, she shows off her looks first, or you show off her looks first.She has an air of privilege. You notice your first gifts to her are more than a few hundred dollars per item. Personal ATM, yep that’s you.
There’s a few signs. Intermingled with narcissism and voila, the poster child is Amber Heard.